- Prohibiting Abortion: Prohibiting abortion except when necessary to save the mother’s life.
- Taxpayer Funded Abortion: Allowing taxpayer dollars to fund organizations that provide abortion.
- Physician-Assisted Suicide: Allowing voluntary physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients.
- Creative Professionals Violating Conscience: Requiring creative professionals (photographer, baker, wedding vendor) to participate in events or create messages that violate their moral or religious beliefs.
- Conscience Rights for Faith-based Organizations: Exempting faith-based organizations from regulations that cause them to violate their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Campus Free Speech: Prohibiting speech zones or speech codes that restrict where students can discuss controversial or unpopular issues on college campuses.
- Social Media Viewpoint Neutrality: Requiring viewpoint neutrality on large social media platforms (Facebook/Twitter/Google) by prohibiting them from censoring viewpoints or messages they disagree with or find offensive.
- Women’s Sports: Preventing biological males who identify as female from competing in women’s sports.
- Parental Rights in Gender Identity Counseling: Allowing parents to get professional counseling for children struggling with gender identity issues to help them reach their desired outcome.
- (a) Protected Class for Sexual Orientation: Adding “sexual orientation” as a protected class alongside race, religion, sex, age, and disability in nondiscrimination law.
- (b) Protected Class for Gender Identity: Adding “gender identity” as a protected class…
EDUCATION and PUBLIC SAFETY
- School Choice: Allowing the use of tax credits, vouchers, and education savings accounts to cover the cost of children attending the school of their parents’ choice, including private schools.
- Homeschooling: Allowing parents to home school their children with minimal involvement from the state.
- Criminal Justice Reform: Changing the criminal justice system to reduce the number of non-violent offenders in prison and the cost of public safety.
HEALTH and WELFARE
- Medical Rights of Conscience: Allowing health care workers and providers the freedom to practice medicine in accordance with their personal beliefs and conscience.
- Increasing Taxes: Increasing taxes on the wealthy to pay for more social programs.
- Medicare for All: Providing universal, state-run single-payer health care (also known as Medicare for All).